Monday, June 9, 2008

First Day

Okay, so I am trying out this blogging thing, considering it is "all the rage" these days! Although at church yesterday I saw a tween walk by with a shirt that said "Nobody cares about your blog." Funny, I laughed!

I figure with three kids under the age of three, a full time job, and being a full time wife, I have a lot to download every day. (I hope the next time I visit this is not 6 months from now when I am having an emotional moment b/c its Christmas time). We'll see...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We care about your blog! It will be nice to hear stories about our grandkids from your perspective for a change - Sue

Erin said...

You are a true inspiration Alyssa. I love having your friendship and I look forward to continuing to share our Mommy stories with one another.