Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby Boom!

Everybody's pregnant!
I swear, almost all of my friends are pregnant - Shannon, Tasha, Steph, Holleigh, Meghan, Mikki, (Carrie Fay, too!). Two of these fabulous woman are actually having twins! I am sure if I know you and you are not pregnant, you either just had a baby (including myself), are thinking about having a baby or are actively trying to have a baby! Heck, the economy sucks, gas prices are sky high and everyone's broke - it must be time to reproduce! I must have attended at least 10 baby showers, including my own, in the last 6 months alone!! CRAZY!! Gotta love our sweet miracles from heaven...

Speaking of babies, mine are getting so big!! It is already so hard to believe that just 4 and a half months ago they were only 5 pounds 10 ounces and 5 pounds 12 ounces, Tessa & Jacob, repectively. Here is a picture of the cuties from Memorial Day weekend at my Nana and Papas cabin in Show Low (where it was snowing!!)


Look at that coy, flirty smile on my "oh so innocent" daughter! What a heartbreaker - she already has her daddy and grandpa wrapped around her finger! :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I WANT TWINS!!! Why is it everyone else having twins and not me!?!?! :)

Seriously - I want twins

Erin said...

Oh - and YOUR twins are just ADORABLE! I absolutely LOVE watching them grow :).