Thursday, July 17, 2008

On The Move!

I am happy and sad all at the same time! Happy because my little ones are making milestones, but sad that these are my last babies and I won't have this ever again! Last night Little Miss Tessa Jean Renee scooted on her butt/back, pushing with her legs clear across the living room. She was placed on the bobby by me and quickly & easily scooted backwards across the living room rug until she reached the tile. She would have kept going, but we stopped her before her tiny head hid the hard tile. She is such a wiggle-worm and soooo opposite of her bigger, super laxed twin. I just love to see her little personality come out in things like this! She is so adorable. It is also cool to witness things in second, and in my case, third children. Caleb was very determined and did everything early, but he never once attempted "the backward scoot"! I am also curious to know that she did this at 5 1/2 months old. My prediction is that she will sit-up, crawl and walk before Jacob - and rightly so! She was born one minute earlier; she'll accomplish everything first! (and that is totally her attitude so far...)

No comments: