Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Slept With a Vacuum Cleaner Attachment Last Night

Seriously. I woke up to find the thing nicely nestled between my legs. All I can assume is that my precious, mischievous Caleb had something to do with it! And at the end of the day, I always collapse into bed out of an insane amount of fatigue, so needless to say, I wasnt exactly looking for any sort of suction device to land under my covers.


So, I just have to post this picture of Caleb. Last week he found a pair of Tessa's pants (size 0 - 3 months) and decided it would be a good idea to wear them. I cant believe they actually fit (kind of) and werent skin tight! Too funny!

Looking forward to the weekend! Every 4th of July we stay with my Nana and Papa at their Cabin in Show Low to escape this horrific heat and enjoy the holiday with good smellin' pine trees and family! Caleb always has a blast b/c he gets to play outside! (not something he can do this time of year in Phx, and today the high will be 112!).

Okay, back to work and one of the babies needs to nurse...

No comments: