Thursday, March 5, 2009

Walkin' on Sunshine...

Whoa, oh! Although I dont have a picture yet, Mr. Jacob began really walking across the room on Monday night, March 2nd! He is so adorable. Of course right now he walks with hands out to the side for balance, as I remember Caleb doing the same at first, too. I wonder what everything looks likes to him from this cool, new perspective. Right now he is doing about 50% walking 50% crawling, but in no time, the heel toe express will be his preferred method of transportation.

However, the cutest and sweetest thing in all of this is the fact that Tessa has decided she is not going to sit back and watch Jacob be triumphant without her! Little Miss Thing took four steps yesterday and cannot stop standing straight up from her sitting position. She is showing so much interest in walking that I think she will be taking off in about 1-2 weeks herself! This is so bittersweet for me! With all that I have been through emotionally and sickness wise with the twins, it is 99.9% certain we are done conceiving children, so all these "firsts" are also lasts. I do cherish everything. Now, if we could just get them to drink milk out of a sippy cup...

No comments: