Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little Squirt!

Tessa is taking four to five steps at a time all the sudden! Last night she began and today it has continued. She is so adorable. I have begun calling her "my little squirt"! I know, I know, too dorky and I would have HATED anyone calling me anything of the sort when I was little, but I am her mommy so I can call her whatever I please :)

I mean c'mon, she is just barely over 28 inches tall - in the 7th percentile for her height (wonder why?) has the tiniest little hands and feet and every feature about her is just so petite. She is my little squirt, plain and simple.

I have actually been in terrible agony over her the past few months. So much so that I have made myself physically ill and have checked out mentally a few times. My family has suffered, my work has suffered and my heart has suffered. I wont go into specific detail except to say that God clearly gave me Tessa as one of his most precious blessings. She was given to me to teach me things, stretch my soul, make me laugh, make me cry and draw me closer to my Creator. It has been evident from the very first days of her life that God is using her existence to change me-and God is not through with me yet!

Thank you, Lord for the most perfect blessing of Tessa Jean Renee Peterson. I will always pray for her, and I will always believe you will do a miracle - just not yet sure who needs it more, her or me...

1 comment:

lovemygirls said...

Your miracle is here...actually three of them. They are all adorable and you guys are so lucky to have them all. Everything will work out the way it is meant to