Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Need to Jam to the Music!

On the way home from preschool the other day I took a call from Brian, so I turned down the music to hear. All of the sudden Caleb is screaming something from the backseat and I cant make out what it is. The intensity of his voice increases, so now I think he is hurting or in trouble or something, so I tell Brian I will see him at home so I can give all my attention to Caleb. Well, after asking him two more times, I finally realize what he is saying, "Mommy, I need to jam to the music!"

I quickly turned the volume back up and I see his large head "jamming" to the beat of Mercy Me in my rear view mirror! What a precious moment. He always has loved his music. In fact, he insisted on watching one of his Bluegrass DVDs this morning. But he had to find just the right one. He said, "Mommy, I want to watch Vince Gill." I love my little music monster!! :)

No comments: