Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On The Mend

I have not been avoiding Blogger, but just havent been at work, or been here and just way too busy. The last week to 10 days has been sicky wicky in the Peterson household. Tessa kicked it off first a month ago with a double ear infection, than Jacob got a double ear infection accompanied with a rattling chest (meds. and a breathing treatment for him). Then my sweet Tessa developed a high fever lasting four days with the high temp. up to 103.7 at times. (She ended up with a tooth). Then, in the midst of her high fever, Caleb came home last week with the worst Pink Eye I have ever seen! So...I missed three days of work, experienced a lot of anxiety and was absent from my Internet connection! As of now, everyone is back in preschool with Caleb needing two more days on his eye drops. I am thankful we are all feeling good again.

Nothing too new happening right now. The twins are sitting up without support and doing lots of babbling. Brian got Caleb a cheap set of plastic hockey sticks and rubber balls from Toys R Us since hockey is his new little obesssion after watching The Mighty Ducks 100 times over! (Sigh), But his defiant little nature has not subsided...only getting worse. "Caleb's poor attitude must decrease or the spankings will increase"...my own little version of John 3:30. Nonetheless, I love my kiddos and we are all blessed today and my household is in love with the Lord!

No comments: