Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Got a Bam!

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Berner, Caleb got his very first video game - and as an early birthday present. I was actually okay with this because it is a knock-off of the Nintendo Wii, with only sports games that actually have you standing, swinging, coordinating, etc. He really loves it and is starting to get quite good.

Well, last night Caleb and I were bowling against each other and he was kicking my butt! The kid can throw right down the middle. Well, each time he rolled a strike, he would call out "Wow, I got a bam!" The graphic that comes up on the screen shows an explosion of pins with the word "strike" with an exclamation mark, so I guess in his mind, it looks like a BAM. So cute, and I know Brian was proud, seeing as he is quite the bowler. Perhaps his legacy will live out in Caleb.

No comments: